Monday, April 13, 2015

A Chartres Style Labyrinth























I created this labyrinth for the mandala course I have been taking.  I have been wanting to draw this labyrinth for awhile. I was amazed how long it took me, but I really like the results. I used Caran d'ache watercolor pencils for the color and water of course. All the dots were made with a gel pen. I used some De_Atramentis turquoise ink and a dip pen for the journaling. This ink was fabulous to work with.

I've got few changes coming up on the blog. Creating content for the art show I doing in July leaves little time for other art that I can show on the blog.  I have decided to mix things up a bit. Doing this show has been quite a journey so far. On Monday's if I have no art from the weekend I'll be talking about my experiences of preparing for a big art show like this. On Wednesdays I will talk about writing in some form and Fridays I'll be sharing art.

New Website

I am still fine tuning my new website.  I hope to announce the new address soon. I'll be moving the blog to that site too.  It will be a comprehensive site that combines my coaching site, my own art and my blog. I think you will all really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.