Friday, November 15, 2013

Tracie's Journal

Today for Art Every Day Month and Paint Party Friday, I made a video of a completed journal. I received this as a gift when I went to the Total Alignment Retreat in Sedona last year. Its not a big journal but I have been slowly adding to the pages all year. It was made with Fabriano paper so it was a dream to work in. Some of the work has been shown before but many of you won't have seen this. It also great to see it all together. I hope you enjoy.



Linking to Paint Party Friday and Art Every Day Month

13 comments:

  1. smashing pages Kate, thank you for sharing. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal. Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved each and every page. Such beautiful colors on each page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much creativity - every entry different and special. It is just fantastic ! Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great journal! It looks lovely. I like the colorful houses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great video! Thanks for sharing, it it always fascinating to me to see people's journals ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the vid you put together-really fab book-thanks for shring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great presentation. It gives me a more intimate look at the journal and makes it so much more book like. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice journal Kate!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic and love the presentation.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed seeing your journal. I especially liked the map you drew of the special places you visited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this! Thank you so much for sharing Kate - your work is beautiful and it made my day to see what you did with the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this! Thank you so much for sharing Kate - your work is beautiful and it made my day to see what you did with the journal!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.