Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Card Making for AEDM

For today's creative meanderings I am making Christmas Cards for a swap. We are including our favorite recipe.
















This was my desk early in the process.  From all this chaos came some beautiful cards.
















Some of the cards I made.















Once you start making them these cards you can't really stop. It really is a lot of fun.















I used lots of different paper in different combinations.
















I had this box of embellishments that made it so easy to finish off the cards.
















Do you ever make Christmas Cards?



3 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING all of the holiday card creating. Wonderful patterns, too. :) Can't wait to see some finished projects.

    PS Just visited your SS. I'm very sorry for being late. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a head start on Christmas! We've made homemade Christmas cards in the past, but never as lovely as what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cards and recipes what a great idea. lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.