Friday, August 2, 2013

August Calendar














For Paint Party Friday I thought I'd show the Art Journal Calendar I made for August.   I couldn't get the whole thing on my scanner, so this is a photo.




















Some close ups.  The scanner seems to make the colors more vibrant. The I made bigger squares this month so there is little of the background showing through. I use portfolio oil pastels and stamps in the background.




















I just wrote the letters on this time.  Last months calendar can be seen here. There is a tutorial here if you want to join in the fun.

To check out what others are posting for Paint Party Friday go here

8 comments:

  1. Great calendar! I should make one to note my exercise routine! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'warm' background for your August dates. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful calendar! if mine were this cool I might actually use it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wery good idea and You have painted it very beautifully. Wonderful calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these August pages....Happy PPF xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great how every square is different. Will be fun to fill it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great calender pages...and the bright orangey-red color seems appropriate for a hot summer month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your calendar pages, dear Kate! Great colors and Expression.
    Liebe Grüße
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.