Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Art Supply Shopping

I know you all want to see what goodies I found. It was my anniversary while I was gone so my sweet hubby gave me 100.00 to spend while I was away. How fantastic is that. Let me tell you when I added that to what I had already I was in art supply buying heaven.




















I was so excited to find these, I have never even seen them online, just in Youtube video's. So I got 10 colors. I can't wait to play with them. They are the dylusion spray inks designed by Dyan Reaveley for Ranger. Remember this video I shared awhile back. I found these at Hobby lobby in Phoenix.












Then I found these liquid acrylics by Daler Rowney and they are awesome.  People in my class were using them. So I had to head down to Sedona Art Supply and get me some of my own. The color supply was limited but I still managed to find some I liked.
















Then there are always miscellaneous crafty things to pick up.  A new gel pen to try, tiny tiles and discs for jewelry making and a glue stick. A girl can never have too many glue sticks.













In Phoenix my sister dragged me to a quilt store called Quiltz, where I got these 2 fat quarters.



















In Sedona I found another wonderful quilt store and found this little pattern for a small quilt/wall hanging. I had seen rock art the day before so this felt like a great way to have memory of that.











I found these 3 orange fat quarters to use for the pattern. I figured I had enough in my stash for the other colors needed.




















My last piece was this petroglyph piece that will be great as the main panel in a tote bag. I sure had fun buying all these things and I am sure using them will be a blast.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you got some goodies. I wish we had Hobby Lobby here. Those sprays look great. And 10 colors, too!! You'll be in spraying heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list Kate & thnks for sharing. I like the glue stick the most. But those liquid metallics are great too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.