Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In tonight's newspaper














This is my daughter Sarah, and she was featured in our local paper tonight so I had to share.
I had some difficulty trying to scan the article. I know it looks small but if you click on it you should be able to zoom in to read it. Its all about my daughter and the award she won for her writing. I think its pretty cool. This coming weekend she will be reading part of her story to at a Honors Conference in Jackson Wyoming. It will be her first public reading. I am pretty excited about that.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting to be so young AND already published AND to win remuneration for it as well AND to have a READING! I too think that this is pretty cool :) Congratulations, O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Kate! Congrats to Sarah! (and to Mom) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that I think my story is "corky" instead of "quirky." :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have every right to be proud, Kate. Congratulations to your lovely and talented daughter on this wonderful achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Sarah! Wonderful recognition.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.